Oh, there I am. I'm trying not to be a Scrooge this year and yes, the alcohol is helping. I can proudly say I puked in my hair last Saturday. Just keepin' it classy.
I wanted to post up some quick holiday love before being trapped for five days with the family. Hope you're all either getting boinked under the mistle toe or takin' shots with Santa. Maybe even both or felt up by an elf with a wreath wrapped around your ankles. Kinky. Anyway...
Peace ~ Love & A Round of Drinks on Me!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Since the economy is down I thought it would be a good idea to revise my resume. So it’s a good thing that I have this blog full of so many things I’m good at to base my experience on…
You Are Here, CA 86411
Looking for a job where no one cares about my punctual nature and sobriety.
USSI - U Seem Smart Institute for becoming extra Smarter, You Are Here, CA
A Bull Shit degree in Learning
Minor in Stuff
- Dancing on bars
- Drunk driving
- Any back alley
- Cheap date
- Plan B savvy
- Passing out Drunk (on doorsteps, front lawns, the back seat of your car, etc.)
- Knows someone who knows the personal assistant of the girl who was in that one movie, yeah her sister.
- N / A (I don’t do kittens, babies or old people)
- In The Hole Award (Puking on target)
- Nacho Champ Eater
- Falling face first an impressive amount of times
THINGS I’M GOOD AT
- Hopping fences
- Other people’s credit cards
- Getting free drinks
- Losing panties
- Drunk texting / dialing / stopping by unannounced
- Getting by on a cup of noodles (Food Max, 24-pack for $3, btw)
- Dancing good while inebriated
- Holding my pee
- Creatively popping a squat
- Starting fights with bitches I don’t know…or my ex
- Decent at blowjobs, but infrequent
- Stuffing bra
- Giving number, email / address out to anyone who asks for it
- Setting things on fire
- Habitual Thrower
- Fucking Crazy
42nd and Taylor 11 / 5 – current
You Are Here, CA
Corner Worker – I work hard
Burger King bathroom 4 / 08 – 11 / 1
You Are There, CA
Nothing really – sobered up and ate French fries
911 – please ask for anyone who moves fast and has really good MEDs.
*A special thanks to my PA for helping me put this resume together on such short notice.