Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, Brett and I have a thing going on. Jealous?


* Disclaimer * This post only kind of has something to do with Brett Michaels


Well I was going to write a post on the Swine Flu, but even I’m sick (figuratively) of hearing about it.The only thing I was worried about when I first heard of the “pandemic spread” was whether or not I could still eat bacon. And as long as no one sneezes on it, I can. Problem solved, next topic.

In other ‘personal’ news, the ex randomly texted me at work today…

The ex:“Who’s Brett?”

MsP: “Michaels?”

The ex: “No, lmao, not Brett Michaels. Are you dating a Brett?”

MsP: “I’m sorry, what is to you who I date?”

The ex: “I can sense that you’re still angry. Why don’t you blog about it, it might make you feel better.”

*Side eye*

Rest assured I’m not going to directly comment on that conversation, because similar to the time not to long ago when he called me to get his Method Man CD out of my car, (circa 2009 what the fuck do you need a Method Man CD for?), he is probably reading this and getting a stiff one by me even mentioning him.

I only posted this because it's funny. Oh the irony. Soooo, yeah, let’s all have a laugh and move the fuck on.

Dr. Nosey Ass Asshole, this is me blogging about you.

* waves *

Surprisingly enough, I still feel the same as I did when I woke up this morning, but thanks for your concern. Do you feel better now that I posted about you? Does it make you feel like turning up your Method Man CD and whacking off to the idea of me and Brett Michaels on the Rock of Love tour bus?

It does? Oh goodie!!!

Bleh.

9 comments:

Stew said...

yep, there is still some anger in there.

would you go on a bret Michaels show though? i bet you would.

if for nothing else, just for the drinks

Blank said...

haha. I love these kinds of posts!

Grace said...

I LOVE IT!

Brett Michaels is a fuckn pimp

Karie said...

HAAAAAAAAAA!HAHAHAHA!

Men suck.

UBERMOUTH said...

I don't know who Brett Michaels is ,but, if he's the guy in the middle, he looks like a girl.

suiteSTL said...

Oh how I love when MsPuddin just goes left in her own little world and invites us all in to enjoy what may be normal for her but pure Rock Of Love Comedy for me

-The blogger formerly known as Suite B-

James Tubman said...

he still wants you puddin

and i cant blame him

everybody like puddin

Anonymous said...

Let all the anger out girl. Let the ex stew all he wants. He's a fool and he's probably realizing it now :P

Colleen said...

Hmmm. Now I have that stupid song "You're so vain" stuck in my head. You probably have no idea how the lyrics go so here ya go:

Youre so vain, you probably think this song is about you/
Youre so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you/
Don't you? don't you?