Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well this is encouraging…

Phyllis Turner, a 94-year-old woman has just graduated from college, receiving a Medical Science Master Degree. According to this article she is the oldest person in the world to receive a masters degree.

Wow. That is impressive. If she can do it, then why haven’t I? Wtf am I doing wrong? I thought I had done everything right so far. Promiscuity, extensive alcohol consumption, sleeping through my classes, etc…

Of course it’s obvious the only reason Turner passed her classes is because she is too old to go out clubbing. I doubt there were any late nights in the dorms and at 94 she probably was less likely to get distracted by a sweet piece of ass.

I need to get focused man. I got one more year left. One more year in school after that and I’m going to be another character in a Spike Lee movie…

3 comments:

country roads said...

94? I hope she didn't get federal student loans...she'll never get them paid back. That's what I should've done: waited til I was too old to pay them back and THEN go.

UBERMOUTH said...

Wow that's anew spin on the bingo hall.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

cr- she probably dipped into her retirement fund…

uber- I’m telling you. I bet she gave all those old fogies a run for their $$$