Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Shakin' my ass into the New Year...

It’s 2008 and I have nothing to write about. I don’t know if it’s all this celebrating or the New Year, but I am having a creativity block. So I cheated and posted lots pictures to distract from my lack of writing, muahahahaha!!!

I got paid New Years Eve to shake my ass, with four other girls, at a high-end party in the city. I felt like a celebrity for a night as we pushed our way through the crowd and people kept asking to take pictures with us. When we actually got on stage to dance, I’ve never had so many camera phones up my ass. I didn’t drink as much as I did over the Christmas holiday, which is ass backwards, but I did sip on some champagne.

I guess I was nervous about getting drunk, because at midnight we did a dance performance with choreography and lights in high heels and I didn’t want to fall on my face. And I didn't, yay! It was definitely a different way to bring in the New Year, but I had a surprisingly good time.

There was an EMT back stage (in case anyone got too drunk and passed out at the party) who was kind of cute. Every time we went back stage I gave him a hard time, because the poor guy was back there until 3 a.m. all by himself.

“Do these booty shorts make my ass look fat?” I quizzed him, arching my back. I know I’m a dirty little whore, but at least it made him smile.

We left the party around 1 a.m. and headed to one of the girl’s houses to get ready for an after party. I don’t do after parties, so this was all new to me. I usually go home and go to bed after the club, but technically we didn’t really get to party yet. So I said, “f*ck it, lets do it!”

We changed our clothes and went to the party, which was in an “exclusive” warehouse. We didn’t get there until like 3 a.m. due to a Burger King stop and laziness to get ready. By the time we got there everyone was pretty f*cked up in their own little world. The DJ was playing the kind of late night dance music that only an Ecstasy popper could enjoy. Couples were making out in every corner and Guidos were dancing off beat, obviously feeling whatever hallucinates.

There was a random guy playing bongos off to the side of the dance floor. I didn't even notice him until some guy leaned over to me and said, “do you think that guy knows nobody can hear the drums over this loud dance music?” Which made me laugh.

Still, we partied, danced and laughed, in our own mini posse. Eventually I drove home and watched as the sun came up…

23 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Girl, sound like you had a effin good time.....in 08, you gotta stop being a tease, poor EMT prolly creamed hisself..LOL

anonymousnupe said...

I wish my girlfriend was hot like you.

Pocahotness said "creamed." Cool.

Jazzy said...

LOL...judging from the pics alone, it looks like you had much more than JUST a good time.

Love those shoes!

Happy New Year!

Muze said...

once again, you choose to outdo me on a holiday. whatever biyotch! lol.

nah, but the outfit was cute! yay for shaking our asses into the new year!

and omg i had sooo much fun on new year's day teasing this dude. i asked him to tie my boot for me and leaned the booty juuuusst right. lol. well, what booty i have. ha!

Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

OK ima say this in the least homosexual i can think of:
gat dman girl that outfit is 5 steps past cuuute.

yeah that came out real sweetbootyish, but fuggit. The whole ensemble was hot.

Looking like an after school special that's about to go terribly wrong...mmmmhm

: pawing motion :

Hapy damn new years everybody.

@muze - you're on some ol booolshyt, how you gonna do that man? poor homey was prolly hard enough to cut diamonds and assorted cheeses cuz of you and your shenanigans.

Dont make me send folks to the 248 or the 313 to come and get chu.

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok-K-K...

Happy new year

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

still_p- yes crackin’ up that you said creamed…

nupe- dontcha? Lol

opinionated diva- had to dance in both pairs…ouch!

muze- lol we are a mess, if we went out together it would be a wrap…

slaus- nope, you still sound gay, but I’ll let it slide because you are married…

eb- you too girl…

The Clumsy Chatterbox said...

1. Your New Years was much wilder than mine. I'm jealous.

2. I am really glad you enjoy my blog because I need it to survive (even though I just started posting I'm totally addicted).

3. You make great faces in your pictures and I appreciate that sort of thing.

4. The comments on this page are pretty effing priceless. I laughed out loud reading them!

5. I apologize I numbered this...I'm sure it's unnecessary and that's just the kind of freak I am.

Prunella Jones said...

When you've got an ass that fine you are obligated to shake it, that's what I always say anyway.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I'd kill for a fraction of your social life.

I spend New Years' drinking rum and playing video games!

Muze said...

@slaus: well that just means i still got it. ;-)

@msP: i know right? whenever i come to cali i know who to call for a good time. lol.

Anonymous said...

GIrrrrrrrrrrl you are hot hot hot. you spunky thing. Happy new year!

Nocturnal said...

Definitely stylin' pretty lady, belated HNY. Live large.

Here via BB.

Cheers

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang drop it like its hot, wish i could have seen it dropping u azz shaker - lol. and show them toes woman yummy

happy nappy new year

So@24 said...

All those pics and NO arm up!?

I don't believe it.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

prune juice- what can I say my ass spoke and so I shook it…

bug’s butt- was it guitar hero, please tell me it wasn’t guitar hero…(quit?) lol

muze- you won’t want to leave!

Betty- thanks mamas!!

nocturnal- hi! thanks for the love…

torrance- why are guys always trying to look at my feet? Video coming soon…

so@24- I know right, however, I did get the rockstar pose…

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

clumsy c- man I’m fired, I didn’t mean to skip you…

1. welcome!
2. blogging is like crack, beware
3. I don’t mind the numbers it makes it easier for me to read…

Anonymous said...

I have been having a creative block as well. I guess I should read the newspaper more; that is typically where I get a lot of my inspiration to turn out my blog posts.

BTW, very nice pics.

Marcus LANGFORD

B said...

Fucking love those shoes & the fishnets. LOVE.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Marcus- thanks. Newspaper, shewmaper, you need to go out and experience things to write about…except not about tigers and natural disasters and oh never mind…

deutlich- thanks, but I didn’t, I had to dance in those puppies…

country roads said...

great outfit!

CHA CHA said...

@muze - you're on some ol booolshyt, how you gonna do that man? poor homey was prolly hard enough to cut diamonds and assorted cheeses cuz of you and your shenanigans.


IM CRYING ON THE INSIDE

maverick said...

hey...happy new yr to u too..hope u had a great time

cheers!!